Monday, May 10, 2010

2 More!

Here are the last 2 cards I made yesterday.


This card was made with my 3 year old nephew in mind - the little monster bears a strong resemblance! The monster was colored in with water color pencils and water color was applied to the background as well. The large brad has been highlighted with a punched circle. I made faux stitching with a dark blue marker. The white swirls were stamped with pigment ink on textured green cardstock.

I colored the JustRite hydrangea image with Bic markers, then glued seed beads into the center of the flowerettes. The focal image was punched with a scalloped oval, then pierced with a tiny punch. The blue scalloped circle nestabilities were cut with my Wizard. The white textured paper was created using Fiskars texture plates in my Wizard. I think it turned out adorably!

No comments:

Post a Comment