Saturday, May 1, 2010

April Showers Challenge...

I had a great time making these cards for the SplitCoastStampers challenge!

This is Diva! and the challenge was to make a Joyfold card, it had to be fit for a diva, have red on it, and some bling. This is such a Tweet card! I just got this stamp and just had to use it! The only challenge was to put a flower on the card. I made the flower using light pink, dark pink, and yellow tissue paper. I cut the tissue with Spellbinders Blossom dies.
This card is so cute - the perfect size to tuck into a gift bag for a baby! I used scalloped square Cuttlebug dies.


Here's my Ever After card, made for a wedding present. The chocolate cardstock was cut out using Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page punches. The center focal point utilizes the Picture Frame fold.


I was inspired to make this sweet pea by another blogger (Andrea Walford), and used the faux Copic marker technique to shade the pea. The challenge was to make a monochromatic card.



The challenge was to make something look wet on the card. It's really hard to tell in the picture, but the vases look like they're filled with water. I used my new watercolor pencils to color the image. I LOVE the way it turned out!









No comments:

Post a Comment