Sunday, May 9, 2010

Just Dance


I made 5 cards today! What a fun way to get to spend Mother's Day...This is my favorite of the day! I bought some really cool patterned papers recently and had experimented with tissue flowers and knew the two were perfect for each other! I glued small gems on the center of each flower in yellow and green. It's such a bright, cheerful card!



I CASEd a card on SplitCoastStampers. I love pink and brown together - such a pretty combination! I used my Nestabilities to cut out and emboss the focal backdrops. I stamped the dress in Chocolate Chip ink, then stamped it again on pink patterned paper. I cut the pink dress out then glued it on the brown image. I decided to let the dress extend off the backdrop. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the white backdrop to get the cool circles. A regular hole punch was used to allow for the two pieces of ribbon. I didn't have a sentiment stamp that I wanted to use, so I used a dark brown Bic to write Just Dance in.

No comments:

Post a Comment